Books for Kids

Sunday, January 31, 2010

How to Manage your blog

Here we go again. I still am not sure what to write. I have never been articulate and that is quite a disadvantage when what you say is going out for the world to see. However, to manage my blog I have a couple of ideas. After looking at the web for solid ideas and reading all of your ideas I feel confident that the real idea here is to continue to work to a satisfying end, so to that end I say.
Prioritize
· Blog rhythmically
· Use individuality in each blog (have a reason to write)
· Keep it short
· Practice (set a schedule and stick to it)
What to post
· News
· Pertaining jokes or facts
Tools
· Read other blogs
· Tabs (different idea different Tab)
· Build your own tool kit (one that will help you understand & manage your blog)

2 comments:

  1. How does one blog rhythmically? Sounds fun! Not sure what you mean, but that to Blog or Not to Blog tune keeps running in my head! I really liked your note on using individuality. That has been the most delightful discovery for me! Enjoying the each bloggers personalities, or the portions of it that bloggers are willing to share. Its that spice of life, the opportunity to peek into and tap into the social connections or intellectual connections that bloggers have to offer.

    Anyone know of a blog site that shares riddles? I would love to add to my collection.

    Oh, and by the way, I find you quite articulate. Thanks for your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, ... practice. Setting the schedule is the easy part - sticking to it? Not so much. But I am going to strive to actually post, and not just read others blogs.

    I also like the idea of tabbing differently for different content. thanks!

    ReplyDelete