Books for Kids

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A small introduction

Hello to all my classmates and to my Instructor.

My name is Nancy; I am a graduate student at Western, I’m working on my MSED with reading and ESOL endorsements. If all goes well I should finish in the spring. Career wise I am a substitute teacher, although I am looking forward to working in my own classroom next fall (I hope).

I have two daughters and two granddaughters; I also have a very large extended family including six sisters and a brother, both parents, and various nieces and nephews (26) and great nieces and nephews (27) and all are doing well.

As for Blogging I am not an expert and that is why I am taking the class. I have had a tiny bit of experience, but do not feel at all ready for this class. I am fearful that my Blog will be of the simplest kind. Who knows maybe I will find this experience fun and exciting and my learning will take me to new heights. Really I would love that.

Thanks for reading and see you in your bloggs (I think).

1 comment:

  1. You're clearly ready for this class. You're alive and you've registered. Now you let go, relax and go with the flow. We're going to learn from each other.

    In my blog I'm trying to summarize some ideas about blogs, and generate some thinking about improving blogging, primarily making blogging a conversation with deeper thinking and generating new knowledge.

    ReplyDelete